- From the North South on 35W, take Washington Ave exit. Turn left on Washington. See FROM WASHINGTON AVE below.
- From the West East on 394 and 94, north on 35W. Take first exit (3rd St/U of M) and then “U of MN/West Bank” fork in exit. Turn right on Washington. See FROM WASHINGTON AVE below.
- From the South North on 35W, exit at 3rd St/U of M. Take “U of MN/West Bank” fork in exit. Turn right on Washington. See FROM WASHINGTON AVE below.
- From the East West on I-94, take the Riverside Ave exit. Turn right on Riverside and follow several blocks, crossing over Cedar Ave. Mixed Blood is located two blocks west of Cedar.
- From Washington Ave Go east on Washington from 35W. Washington bends to the right and becomes Cedar Ave. (Theatre in the Round, a blue building, will be on your left.) Follow Cedar to the next major intersection (Riverside Ave/4th St) and turn right. Mixed Blood Theatre is at the end of that block in an historic brick fire station. The entrance to the theater is at the back of the building.
Mixed Blood Theatre
DIRECTIONS Mixed Blood Theatre is located at 1501 S 4th Street, on the West Bank in Minneapolis, near the corner of Cedar and Riverside Avenues. PLEASE NOTE: 4th Street and 15th Ave are under construction, but access to Mixed Blood AND the pay parking lot off 4th street are still available. The pay lot can be accessed via 4th street, and Mixed Blood can be accessed from either side on foot. Handicapped parking in Mixed Blood's staff lot may be difficult to get to during this phase of construction. It is recommended that you leave extra time for parking and locating the theatre given the construction in the area — please plan ahead. Get door-to-door directions from Google Maps to the right or follow the directions below: